1. repair - noun
· the act of putting something in working order again
2. repair - noun
· a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
3. repair - noun
· a frequently visited place
4. repair - verb
· restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
5. repair - verb
· make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
6. repair - verb
· move, travel, or proceed toward some place; "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
7. repair - verb
· set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
8. repair - verb
· give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.