1. rent - noun
· a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
2. rent - noun
· an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
3. rent - noun
· the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
4. rent - noun
· the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
5. rent - verb
· let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
6. rent - verb
· grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
7. rent - verb
· engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
8. rent - verb
· hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.