1. recording - noun
· a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound) that has been recorded
2. recording - noun
· the act of making a record (especially an audio record); "she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
3. recording - noun
· a storage device on which information (sounds or images) have been recorded
4. record - verb
· make a record of; set down in permanent form
5. record - verb
· register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
6. record - verb
· indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty'"
7. record - verb
· be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.