1. record - verb
· make a record of; set down in permanent form
2. record - verb
· register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
3. record - verb
· indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty'"
4. record - verb
· be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?"
5. recorded - adjective
· set down or registered in a permanent form especially on film or tape for reproduction; "recorded music"
6. recorded - adjective
· (of securities) having the owner's name entered in a register; "recorded holders of a stock"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.