1. put_off - verb
· hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
2. put_off - verb
· cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
3. put_off - verb
· take away the enthusiasm of
4. put_off - verb
· cause to feel embarrassment; "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
5. put_off - verb
· avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.