1. purl - noun
· gold or silver wire thread
2. purl - noun
· a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stich from the righthand side
3. purl - verb
· flow in a circular current, of liquids
4. purl - verb
· make a murmuring sound; "the water was purling"
5. purl - verb
· knit with a purl stitch
6. purl - verb
· edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
7. purl - verb
· embroider with gold or silver thread
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.