1. purify - verb
· remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation; "purify the water"
2. purify - verb
· make pure or free from sin or guilt; "he left the monastery purified"
3. purify - verb
· become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin; "The hippies came to the ashram in order to purify"
4. purifying - adjective
· serving to purge or rid of sin; "purgatorial rites"
5. purifying - adjective
· freeing from noxious matter; "filtration is a purifying agent"
6. purifying - adjective
· acting like an antiseptic
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.