1. puddle - noun
· a mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
2. puddle - noun
· a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid; "there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain"; "the body lay in a pool of blood"
3. puddle - noun
· something resembling a pool of liquid; "he stood in a pool of light"; "his chair sat in a puddle of books and magazines"
4. puddle - verb
· wade or dabble in a puddle; "The ducks and geese puddled in the backyard"
5. puddle - verb
· subject to puddling or form by puddling; "puddle iron"
6. puddle - verb
· dip into mud before planting; "puddle young plants"
7. puddle - verb
· work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
8. puddle - verb
· mess around, as in a liquid or paste; "The children are having fun puddling in paint"
9. puddle - verb
· make into a puddle; "puddled mire"
10. puddle - verb
· make a puddle by splashing water
11. puddle - verb
· mix up or confuse; "He muddled the issues"
12. puddle - verb
· eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.