1. puddle - noun
· a mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
2. puddle - noun
· a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid; "there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain"; "the body lay in a pool of blood"
3. puddle - noun
· something resembling a pool of liquid; "he stood in a pool of light"; "his chair sat in a puddle of books and magazines"
4. puddle - verb
· wade or dabble in a puddle; "The ducks and geese puddled in the backyard"
5. puddle - verb
· subject to puddling or form by puddling; "puddle iron"
6. puddle - verb
· dip into mud before planting; "puddle young plants"
7. puddle - verb
· work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
8. puddle - verb
· mess around, as in a liquid or paste; "The children are having fun puddling in paint"
9. puddle - verb
· make into a puddle; "puddled mire"
10. puddle - verb
· make a puddle by splashing water
11. puddle - verb
· mix up or confuse; "He muddled the issues"
12. puddle - verb
· eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.