1. project - verb
· communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"
2. project - verb
· extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
3. project - verb
· transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
4. project - verb
· project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"
5. project - verb
· cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"
6. project - verb
· draw a projection of
7. project - verb
· make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
8. project - verb
· present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"; "The candidate projects himself as a moderate and a reformer"
9. project - verb
· imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
10. project - verb
· put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
11. project - verb
· throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"
12. project - verb
· regard as objective
13. projected - adjective
· extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary; "the jutting limb of a tree"; "massive projected buttresses"; "his protruding ribs"; "a pile of boards sticking over the end of his truck"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.