1. probe - noun
· an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities; "there was a congressional probe into the scandal"
2. probe - noun
· a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
3. probe - noun
· an exploratory action or expedition
4. probe - noun
· an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
5. probe - verb
· question or examine thoroughly and closely
6. probe - verb
· examine physically with or as if with a probe; "probe an anthill"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.