1. private - noun
· an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines; "our prisoner was just a private and knew nothing of value"
2. private - adjective
· confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy; "a private place"; "private discussions"; "private lessons"; "a private club"; "a private secretary"; "private property"; "the former President is now a private citizen"; "public figures struggle to maintain a private life"
3. private - adjective
· concerning things deeply private and personal; "intimate correspondence"; "private family matters"
4. private - adjective
· concerning one person exclusively; "we all have individual cars"; "each room has a private bath"
5. private - adjective
· not expressed; "secret (or private) thoughts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.