1. priming - noun
· the act of making something ready
2. priming - noun
· any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
3. priming - noun
· the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
4. prime - verb
· insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing; "prime a cannon"; "prime a mine"
5. prime - verb
· cover with a primer; apply a primer to
6. prime - verb
· fill with priming liquid; "prime a car engine"
7. prim - verb
· assume a prim appearance; "They mince and prim"
8. prim - verb
· contract one's lips; "She primmed her lips after every bite of food"
9. prim - verb
· dress primly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.