1. present - noun
· the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech; "that is enough for the present"; "he lives in the present with no thought of tomorrow"
2. present - noun
· something presented as a gift; "his tie was a present from his wife"
3. present - noun
· a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
4. present - verb
· give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
5. present - verb
· bring forward and present to the mind; "We presented the arguments to him"; "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason"
6. present - verb
· perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
7. present - verb
· hand over formally
8. present - verb
· introduce; "This poses an interesting question"
9. present - verb
· give, especially as an honor or reward; "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
10. present - verb
· give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
11. present - verb
· deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
12. present - verb
· cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
13. present - verb
· represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture; "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
14. present - verb
· present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
15. present - verb
· formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
16. present - verb
· recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position; "When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.