1. prescribe - verb
· issue commands or orders for
2. prescribe - verb
· recommend as beneficial; "my mother prescribes a good night's sleep as the cure for all ills"
3. prescribe - verb
· (medicine) order the use of (a treatment, medicine, etc.), usually by written prescription; "the doctor prescribed steroids for my ear trouble"
4. prescribed - adjective
· set down as a rule or guide
5. prescribed - adjective
· fixed or established especially by order or command; "at the time appointed (or the appointed time)"
6. prescribed - adjective
· conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline; "in prescribed order"
7. prescribed - adjective
· formally laid down or imposed; "positive laws"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.