1. premium - noun
· payment for insurance
2. premium - noun
· the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value; "they paid a premium for access to water"
3. premium - noun
· a fee charged for exchanging currencies
4. premium - noun
· a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.; "they encouraged customers with a premium for loyal patronage"
5. premium - noun
· payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
6. premium - adjective
· having or reflecting superior quality or value; "premium gasoline at a premium price"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.