1. prefer - verb
· like better; value more highly; "Some people prefer camping to staying in hotels"; "We prefer sleeping outside"
2. prefer - verb
· select as an alternative over another; "I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant"; "She opted for the job on the East coast"
3. prefer - verb
· promote over another; "he favors his second daughter"
4. prefer - verb
· give preference to one creditor over another
5. preferred - adjective
· more desirable than another; "coffee is preferable to tea"; "Danny's preferred name is `Dan'"
6. preferred - adjective
· preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.