1. precious - adjective
· characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for; "a cherished friend"; "children are precious"; "a treasured heirloom"; "so good to feel wanted"
2. precious - adjective
· of high worth or cost; "diamonds, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds are precious stones"
3. precious - adjective
· held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature; "a valued friend"; "precious memories"
4. precious - adjective
· obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
5. precious - adverb
· extremely; "there is precious little time left"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.