1. powder - noun
· a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
2. powder - noun
· a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
3. powder - noun
· any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
4. powder - verb
· make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
5. powder - verb
· apply powder to; "She powdered her nose"; "The King wears a powdered wig"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.