1. pour - verb
· cause to run; "pour water over the floor"
2. pour - verb
· move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
3. pour - verb
· pour out; "the sommelier decanted the wines"
4. pour - verb
· flow in a spurt; "Water poured all over the floor"
5. pour - verb
· supply in large amounts or quantities; "We poured money into the education of our children"
6. pour - verb
· rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.