1. plug - verb
· fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; "plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
2. plug - verb
· persist in working hard; "Students must plug away at this problem"
3. plug - verb
· deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
4. plug - verb
· make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
5. plug - verb
· replace the center of a coin with a baser metal; "plug a nickle"
6. plug - verb
· insert a plug into; "plug the wall"
7. plug - verb
· insert as a plug; "She plugged a cork in the wine bottle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.