1. plastic - noun
· generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
2. plastic - noun
· a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered; "do you take plastic?"
3. plastic - adjective
· capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
4. plastic - adjective
· capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
5. plastic - adjective
· forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"; "the plastic forces of nature"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.