1. plant - verb
· put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
2. plant - verb
· fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
3. plant - verb
· set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
4. plant - verb
· place into a river; "plant fish"
5. plant - verb
· place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive; "Plant a spy in Moscow"; "plant bugs in the dissident's apartment"
6. plant - verb
· put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students' minds"
7. planted - adjective
· (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted; firmly fixed or held; "deep-rooted prejudice"; "deep-seated differences of opinion"; "implanted convictions"; "ingrained habits of a lifetime"; "a deeply planted need"
8. planted - adjective
· set in the soil for growth
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.