1. piping - noun
· a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
2. piping - noun
· a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
3. piping - noun
· playing a pipe or the bagpipes
4. pipe - verb
· utter a shrill cry
5. pipe - verb
· transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
6. pipe - verb
· play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
7. pipe - verb
· trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
8. pip - verb
· kill by firing a missile
9. pip - verb
· hit with a missile from a weapon
10. pip - verb
· defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
11. piping - adverb
· (used of heat) extremely; "the casserole was piping hot"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.