1. ping - noun
· a river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
2. ping - noun
· a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
3. ping - verb
· hit with a pinging noise; "The bugs pinged the lamp shade"
4. ping - verb
· sound like a car engine that is firing too early; "the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline"; "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
5. ping - verb
· make a short high-pitched sound; "the bullet pinged when they struck the car"
6. ping - verb
· contact, usually in order to remind of something; "I'll ping my accountant--April 15 is nearing"
7. ping - verb
· send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active; "ping your machine in the office"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.