1. pierce - verb
· cut or make a way through; "the knife cut through the flesh"; "The path pierced the jungle"; "Light pierced through the forest"
2. pierce - verb
· move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply; "The cold pierced her bones"; "Her words pierced the students"
3. pierce - verb
· sound sharply or shrilly; "The scream pierced the night"
4. pierce - verb
· penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
5. pierce - verb
· make a hole into; "The needle pierced her flesh"
6. pierced - adjective
· having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.