1. pen - noun
· a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
2. pen - noun
· an enclosure for confining livestock
3. pen - noun
· a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
4. pen - noun
· a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
5. pen - noun
· female swan
6. pen - verb
· produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.