1. penetration - noun
· an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
2. penetration - noun
· clear or deep perception of a situation
3. penetration - noun
· the act of entering into or through something; "the penetration of upper management by women"
4. penetration - noun
· the ability to make way into or through something; "the greater penetration of the new projectiles will result in greater injuries"
5. penetration - noun
· the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
6. penetration - noun
· the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.