1. pay - verb
· give money, usually in exchange for goods or services; "I paid four dollars for this sandwich"; "Pay the waitress, please"
2. pay - verb
· convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow; "Don't pay him any mind"; "give the orders"; "Give him my best regards"; "pay attention"
3. pay - verb
· cancel or discharge a debt; "pay up, please!"
4. pay - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
5. pay - verb
· do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?"
6. pay - verb
· dedicate; "give thought to"; "give priority to"; "pay attention to"
7. pay - verb
· be worth it; "It pays to go through the trouble"
8. pay - verb
· render; "pay a visit"; "pay a call"
9. pay - verb
· bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action; "You'll pay for this!"; "She had to pay the penalty for speaking out rashly"; "You'll pay for this opinion later"
10. pay - verb
· make a compensation for; "a favor that cannot be paid back"
11. pay - verb
· discharge or settle; "pay a debt"; "pay an obligation"
12. paying - adjective
· yielding a fair profit
13. paying - adjective
· for which money is paid; "a paying job"; "remunerative work"; "salaried employment"; "stipendiary services"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.