1. pass - verb
· go across or through; "We passed the point where the police car had parked"; "A terrible thought went through his mind"
2. pass - verb
· move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"; "He passed his professor in the hall"; "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
3. pass - verb
· make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation; "They passed the amendment"; "We cannot legislate how people spend their free time"
4. pass - verb
· pass by; "three years elapsed"
5. pass - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
6. pass - verb
· stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesn't go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
7. pass - verb
· travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks"
8. pass - verb
· come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
9. pass - verb
· go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House"
10. pass - verb
· use up a period of time in a specific way; "how are you spending your summer vacation?"
11. pass - verb
· pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
12. pass - verb
· transmit information; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
13. pass - verb
· disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
14. pass - verb
· go successfully through a test or a selection process; "She passed the new Jersey Bar Exam and can practice law now"
15. pass - verb
· be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
16. pass - verb
· accept or judge as acceptable; "The teacher passed the student although he was weak"
17. pass - verb
· allow to go without comment or censure; "the insult passed as if unnoticed"
18. pass - verb
· transfer to another; of rights or property; "Our house passed under his official control"
19. pass - verb
· pass into a specified state or condition; "He sank into nirvana"
20. pass - verb
· throw (a ball) to another player; "Smith passed"
21. pass - verb
· be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
22. pass - verb
· cause to pass; "She passed around the plates"
23. pass - verb
· grant authorization or clearance for; "Clear the manuscript for publication"; "The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
24. pass - verb
· pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
25. pass - verb
· eliminate from the body; "Pass a kidney stone"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.