1. overlap - noun
· a representation of common ground between theories or phenomena; "there was no overlap between their proposals"
2. overlap - noun
· the property of partial coincidence in time
3. overlap - noun
· a flap that lies over another part; "the lap of the shingles should be at least ten inches"
4. overlap - verb
· coincide partially or wholly; "Our vacations overlap"
5. overlap - verb
· extend over and cover a part of; "The roofs of the houses overlap in this crowded city"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.