1. output - noun
· final product; the things produced
2. output - noun
· production of a certain amount
3. output - noun
· signal that comes out of an electronic system
4. output - noun
· the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
5. output - noun
· what is produced in a given time period
6. output - verb
· to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job I'm running"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.