1. officer - noun
· any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command; "an officer is responsible for the lives of his men"
2. officer - noun
· someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust; "he is an officer of the court"; "the club elected its officers for the coming year"
3. officer - noun
· a member of a police force; "it was an accident, officer"
4. officer - noun
· a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel; "he is the officer in charge of the ship's engines"
5. officer - verb
· direct or command as an officer
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.