1. offensive - noun
· the action of attacking an enemy
2. offensive - adjective
· violating or tending to violate or offend against; "violative of the principles of liberty"; "considered such depravity offensive against all laws of humanity"
3. offensive - adjective
· for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "offensive weapons"
4. offensive - adjective
· causing anger or annoyance; "offensive remarks"
5. offensive - adjective
· morally offensive; "an unsavory reputation"; "an unsavory scandal"
6. offensive - adjective
· unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses; "offensive odors"
7. offensive - adjective
· causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.