1. nursing - noun
· the work of caring for the sick or injured or infirm
2. nursing - noun
· the profession of a nurse
3. nursing - noun
· nourishing at the breast
4. nurse - verb
· try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury; "He nursed his cold with Chinese herbs"
5. nurse - verb
· maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
6. nurse - verb
· serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people
7. nurse - verb
· treat carefully; "He nursed his injured back by lying in bed several hours every afternoon"; "He nursed the flowers in his garden and fertilized them regularly"
8. nurse - verb
· give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant"; "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.