1. nod - verb
· express or signify by nodding; "He nodded his approval"
2. nod - verb
· lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation; "The teacher nodded when the student gave the right answer"
3. nod - verb
· let the head fall forward through drowsiness; "The old man was nodding in his chair"
4. nod - verb
· sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion; "the flowers were nodding in the breeze"
5. nod - verb
· be almost asleep; "The old man sat nodding by the fireplace"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.