1. nip - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
2. nip - verb
· give a small sharp bite to; "The Queen's corgis always nip at her staff's ankles"
3. nip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
4. nipping - adjective
· capable of wounding; "a barbed compliment"; "a biting aphorism"; "pungent satire"
5. nipping - adjective
· pleasantly cold and invigorating; "crisp clear nights and frosty mornings"; "a nipping wind"; "a nippy fall day"; "snappy weather"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.