1. netting - noun
· a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
2. netting - noun
· creating nets
3. net - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
4. net - verb
· yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
5. net - verb
· construct or form a web, as if by weaving
6. net - verb
· catch with a net; "net a fish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.