1. negative - noun
· a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"
2. negative - noun
· a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
3. negative - verb
· vote against; refuse to endorse; refuse to assent; "The President vetoed the bill"
4. negative - adjective
· characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
5. negative - adjective
· expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
6. negative - adjective
· having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
7. negative - adjective
· not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative"
8. negative - adjective
· reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
9. negative - adjective
· less than zero; "a negative number"
10. negative - adjective
· designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions; "negative criticism"
11. negative - adjective
· having a negative charge; "electrons are negative"
12. negative - adjective
· involving disadvantage or harm; "minus (or negative) factors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.