1. negative - noun
· a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"
2. negative - noun
· a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
3. negative - verb
· vote against; refuse to endorse; refuse to assent; "The President vetoed the bill"
4. negative - adjective
· characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
5. negative - adjective
· expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
6. negative - adjective
· having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
7. negative - adjective
· not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative"
8. negative - adjective
· reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
9. negative - adjective
· less than zero; "a negative number"
10. negative - adjective
· designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions; "negative criticism"
11. negative - adjective
· having a negative charge; "electrons are negative"
12. negative - adjective
· involving disadvantage or harm; "minus (or negative) factors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.