1. native - noun
· an indigenous person who was born in a particular place; "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
2. native - noun
· a person born in a particular place or country; "he is a native of Brazil"
3. native - noun
· indigenous plants and animals
4. native - adjective
· characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin; "the native North American sugar maple"; "many native artists studied abroad"
5. native - adjective
· belonging to one by birth; "my native land"; "one's native language"
6. native - adjective
· characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning; "native Americans"; "the aboriginal peoples of Australia"
7. native - adjective
· as found in nature in the elemental form; "native copper"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.