1. muzzle - noun
· the open circular discharging end of a gun
2. muzzle - noun
· forward projecting part of the head of certain animals; includes the jaws and nose
3. muzzle - noun
· a leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
4. muzzle - noun
· restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
5. muzzle - verb
· fit with a muzzle; "muzzle the dog to prevent it from biting strangers"
6. muzzle - verb
· prevent from speaking out; "The press was gagged"
7. muzzle - verb
· tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them; "The burglars gagged the home owner and tied him to a chair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.