1. molar - noun
· grinding tooth with a broad crown; located behind the premolars
2. molar - adjective
· of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth; "molar teeth"
3. molar - adjective
· designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
4. molar - adjective
· containing one mole of a substance; "molar weight"
5. molar - adjective
· pertaining to large units of behavior; "such molar problems of personality as the ego functions"--R.R. Hunt
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.