1. mathematical - adjective
· of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics; "a mathematical textbook"; "slide rules and other mathematical instruments"; "a mathematical solution to a problem"; "mathematical proof"
2. mathematical - adjective
· relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers; "tests for rating numerical aptitude"; "a mathematical whiz"
3. mathematical - adjective
· beyond question; "a mathematical certainty"
4. mathematical - adjective
· statistically possible though highly improbable; "have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs"
5. mathematical - adjective
· characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics; "mathematical precision"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.