1. marshal - noun
· a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
2. marshal - noun
· (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
3. marshal - verb
· place in proper rank; "marshal the troops"
4. marshal - verb
· arrange in logical order; "marshal facts or arguments"
5. marshal - verb
· make ready for action or use; "marshal resources"
6. marshal - verb
· lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.