1. marching - noun
· the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind); "it was a long march"; "we heard the sound of marching"
2. march - verb
· march in a procession; "They processed into the dining room"
3. march - verb
· force to march; "The Japanese marched their prisoners through Manchuria"
4. march - verb
· walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride; "He marched into the classroom and announced the exam"; "The soldiers marched across the border"
5. march - verb
· march in protest; take part in a demonstration; "Thousands demonstrated against globalization during the meeting of the most powerful economic nations in Seattle"
6. march - verb
· walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town"
7. march - verb
· cause to march or go at a marching pace; "They marched the mules into the desert"
8. march - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.