1. mail - noun
· the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
2. mail - noun
· the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post'"
3. mail - noun
· a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
4. mail - noun
· any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
5. mail - noun
· (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
6. mail - verb
· send via the postal service; "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
7. mail - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.