1. looseness - noun
· frequent and watery bowel movements; can be a symptom of infection or food poisoning or colitis or a gastrointestinal tumor
2. looseness - noun
· freedom from restraint; "the flexibility and looseness of the materials from which mythology is made"
3. looseness - noun
· a lack of strict accuracy; laxity of practice; "misunderstandings can often be traced to a looseness of expression"
4. looseness - noun
· the quality of movability by virtue of being free from attachment or other restraints
5. looseness - noun
· movement or space for movement; "there was too much play in the steering wheel"
6. looseness - noun
· dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.