1. locking - noun
· the act of locking something up to protect it
2. lock - verb
· fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
3. lock - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
4. lock - verb
· become rigid or immoveable; "The therapist noticed that the patient's knees tended to lock in this exercise"
5. lock - verb
· hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
6. lock - verb
· become engaged or intermeshed with one another; "They were locked in embrace"
7. lock - verb
· hold fast (in a certain state); "He was locked in a laughing fit"
8. lock - verb
· place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe"
9. lock - verb
· pass by means through a lock in a waterway
10. lock - verb
· build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.