1. litter - noun
· the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
2. litter - noun
· rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
3. litter - noun
· conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
4. litter - noun
· material used to provide a bed for animals
5. litter - verb
· strew; "Cigar butts littered the ground"
6. litter - verb
· make a place messy by strewing garbage around
7. litter - verb
· give birth to a litter of animals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.