1. linger - verb
· remain present although waning or gradually dying; "Her perfume lingered on"
2. linger - verb
· be about; "The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square"; "Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"
3. linger - verb
· leave slowly and hesitantly
4. linger - verb
· take one's time; proceed slowly
5. linger - verb
· move to and fro; "The shy student lingered in the corner"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.