1. linear - adjective
· designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
2. linear - adjective
· of or in or along or relating to a line; involving or having a single dimension; "a linear measurement"
3. linear - adjective
· of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier"
4. linear - adjective
· (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
5. linear - adjective
· measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.